Monday, January 23, 2012

RAINbow

Guess what?
Remember that list of crafty wants.
Well I stumbled on some old small wooden shutters on craigslist for ten bucks:)
So we went to Ace Hardware to find some L - brackets to turn four of
them into shelves for our kitchen.
Oh yeah awesome.

Well when we walked outta the store this crazy wind nearly 
knocked us over. Then came the rain.
But, on the way home the rain stopped and we got a rainbow.
Kirstin: "lets got to the end of the rainbow and get a pot of gold"

Kaveri: "it's so beautiful"
Kylie: "I want to eat it"
(Oh my Kylie...you make me smile)
I like the rain drops on the window in front of the rainbow.
Derek to the girls: "God gave us rainbows to remind us of his promise to never flood the earth again"

Thank you Lord for your promises.
Thank you for the beautiful things you create.
They make us smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!