Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Current Crafty Wants

#1-Some old shutters I can turn into shelves.
I can't find an exact picture of what's in my mind,
but theres ones up in there!

again, not exactly what I wanna do- but super cool non the less:)

#2- a couple of old windows

Some fun ideas!

#3- some cool letters
think fun word in my kitchen:)

#4- I want Derek to make me this
outta old wood planks or something?
 I don't know where I'll put it but it makes me smile:)

#5- I want a new antique desk.
We have a very nice, very large desk that my mom gave us a few years back.
But, since our computer area shares space with our dining room table, we
need a smaller one. Plus I wanna add shelves around the desk.
Again, its up in my head. And I can't wait to find that perfect something!

Thanks to pinterest for my example pictures.

 
Today I am thankful for- My Voice.
In several countries today women are suppressed and held below men.
This occurs even in the U.S. in certain households.
I whole-heartily believe my husband is the head of my household,
but he would never suppress me. And my voice is very
important in our house.

Ephesians 5:21
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.  For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!