Friday, January 13, 2012

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

You know it's cold when:
- when it gets dark by 5:00
-your chin quivers uncontrollably
-your body shakes so bad it hurts your back
-you have to shovel the walk way

-you can see your breath......in the car!
-snot is running out of your nose......and you can't feel it
-you wear three or more layers
- you can make and eat these
-everyone sleeps in feety pj's
-you go into hibernation mode
-school is canceled
-your dog has a sweater on
-the river is one big ice cube
-when you build a snow-woman and then she's complaining
It is freakin' freezing!
It's snowing outside.
We've been waiting for a good snow so it's ok.
We have to push the dogs out to pee.
The high today is 20 with single digits tonight.
There is a winter advisory. Good thing I went grocery shopping lastnight.


I'm going to give you 2-thankful fors- b/c I forgot one on my last post.
#1- I'm thankful for our warm beds.
There is literally homeless people sleeping under bridges
in make shift box houses.
We saw them. It makes me so sad.
I'm praying some how they will stay warm.
#2-I'm thankful for our car. It's not new. It's not awesome.
But, it gets up from point A to point B safely.
It has heat and air and even music:)
I'm so glad we don't have to rely on public transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!