Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Crazy Child

Kylie.....
My sweet crazy child.
She is rough and tough.
She is stubborn-hard headed.
She is very independent.
She has a wonderful imagination.
She could literally play football with the boys and
take a time out to cheer with the girls.
She loves dress-up and singing and dancing.

She has a strong leader type personality but still likes to do things
exactly like her sisters.

Very early on we knew she was her 'own' type of girl.
Kirstin= motherly and responsible
Kaveri=sweet and girly
Kylie=a very cool crazy chick
MiKayla= not so sure yet?

She gets about 6 black eyes a year.
Warning: running while looking backwards can lead to bodily injury
As Kylie is demonstrating here:
This happened during a game of tag.
She got tagged and fell bumping her face.

Every night Kylie must have her purse and purple hat on her bed.
Her clothes and shoes picked out for the next day.
All of her stuffed animals lined up.
If even one is missing she cannot rest until it is found and in it's proper place.

As soon as she wakes up she dresses herself and comes downstairs
with her purse and hat in tow.
If we go anywhere she must have them.
And she totes them in to the store.
The only way I can get her to leave her purse in the car is if
I leave my purse in the car. 

She challenges me as a parent.
So on the days were it takes Kylie various punishments to obey.
 Those days where I feel like she cannot / must not be able to hear my voice.
 I remember that God gave us Kylie with her very
strong personality for a reason.
He has plans for her.
That her future is bright.
That she is my baby.
And I love her.

Proverbs 22:6          
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Psalm 112     
Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in his commandments! His offspring will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever.

Jeremiah 29:11     
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!