Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pretty Pumpkins

Yesterday we stayed home.
We made fried green tomatoes for lunch.
Derek did laundry. Awesome I know.
He also was working on my crate project.
The girls danced, watched tron, and colored pumpkins.(and eachother)
I made some of my own pumpkins.
Ribbon and lace.

Paper flower and buttons.



Stamped polka-dots and ribbons.

More ribbon and some bling.

The lot on the front porch.
I so L-O-V-E them.

These are on my dinning room table.

B/c there are pumpkin patches everywhere here, you can get some really nice cheap ones.
My small ones were 3 for $1.00.
My medium ones were $1 each.
My large ones were $2.99.
They even have 'gaint' ones for $3.99, but I could not lift them.
All the stuff used to decorate them I had in my crafty-collection:)
Much easier and cuter than carving.

To finish off the day we made buffalo chicken spinach wraps. YUM
lettuce,tomatoes,avocados,cheddar cheese,buttermilk ranch, chicken grilled to perfection and tossed in buffalo sauce!


1 comment:

  1. Geezz! You amaze me young one! Those pumpkins are impressive and EyE Catchers for sure! How much is that pumpkin in the window. La La La
    Love u MeMe
    Let me just tell you, This morning I was messing with the picture control buttons on my computer screen.Ya Well NOW i can't get it back to normal....Help

    ReplyDelete

Tell me you think!