Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Wendy-Part 2

To the outside world we all grow old.  But not to sisters.  We know each other as we always were.  We know each other's hearts.  We share private family jokes.  We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.  We live outside the touch of time.  ~Clara Ortega

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.  ~Amy Li
me- 22
Wendy- 17
How do people make it through life without a sister? 
~Sara Corpening


At our reception. Drunk on wine-punch, lol, with her now fiance.

Wendy holding Kaveri.

Christmas 2007


Wendy and Kylie at Thanksgiving 2008

Wendy's first visit to Pittsburgh.

Wendy and me at the hospital when I had MiKayla.

December 2010-never mind the partial  boob.


Engaged -March 22nd to her date to my wedding.
So sweet right?


Heading out to go wedding dress shopping in May 2011.
(I would like to add that I saw a dress that 'wasn't her style' and I made her try it on for me......She bought it!)

Wendy, your are so important to me.
I am truly blessed to have you for a sister and a friend.
We are forever bonded .
I cherish you and all of our memories.
I can't wait for the years to come.
You have grown into an awesome young woman.
Happy Birthday!

I can't believe you are 23! 23!
That means I'm rounding 30......It sneaks up you know.
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!