Sunday, July 7, 2013

No Fail Grilled Salmon


-around 2 lbs of salmon
first season salmon with salt,lemon pepper, and gralic powder

In a bowl mix
-1/3 of water
-1/3 soy sauce
-1/3 brown sugar
-1/4 olive oil
-1/4 apple cider vinegar
-juice from half of lemon
-spoonful of minced garlic

Put fish in gallon bag and pour mixture in the bag.
I get our salmon at Sams in one big piece.
So I have to cut it in half.
Put bag in frig for at least 2 hours.
But I recommend 4 hrs.
Heat grill up on medium.
Scrape grill off.
Coat papertowel with olive oil and rub grill.
Salmon on grill for about 7-8 minutes on each side
until pink and flaky.
Only flip once!

Done and Done.

This is seriously one of the easiest tastiest recipes.
We love salmon in our house so I am always 
looking for easy fixes.
This is sweet and tangy.
Kids love it.
The sauce on the grill makes a nice crunch.
Try it......just once, you'll be hooked ;-)

Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!