Monday, February 20, 2012

Picture Frame Jewelry Holder

Do you use Pinterest?
I love Pinterest.com

They have everything.
Literally everything your little hearts desire.

Have you seen these cool picture frames turned jewelry holder?
Picture frame jewelry holder
Picture Frame and Branch Jewelry Display #Holder #DIY
my new earring holder made from an old picture frame and some jewelry wire.
(Thanks pinterest for the pictures)

Well, I tried my hand at some frames.
And I really love them.
I used the small square wire for the necklace and earring frames.

Chicken wire for my hair-clip frame.

I got the frames 50% off and they were already backless and glassless.
 I cut the wire to fit the frames, leaving enough around the edges to be able to staple.
Then I took the wire outside and spray painted it cream.
Derek helped me staple it on.
I added the flowers.
Done!

Derek hung them in our closet.
I only wish we had painted the walls before building our closet.
They are so boring.
But these frames add flare and function ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!