Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Thanksgiving 2018

For years Kirstin has always made the pies with me.
This year she had to work the night before Thanksgiving
so Kylie, Daniel,Gabriella ,and MiKayla
were my pie helpers.







My morning donut making helper.


Vanilla glazed with cinnamon sugar sprinkle
and a side of turkey bacon 🥓









 Tea for Two.
Half of the girls wanted to sleep in curlers lol
 Crafting Kylie :)





I must have taken a dozen pictures and Kylie has a squinty eye
like me when she smiles. She kept making her eyes super wide
and then smiling. I was dying laughing and I wish 
I could post the other pics but she MADE me delete them.
It basically looked like she had seen a ghost in real life but with
a crazy smile 🤣🤣🤣 
I was laughing tears it was so funny.
So this picture was her favorite "eye open" picture.
She just happens to look a little mad or bored 🤣




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!