Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Random Pictures

I like to think of my blog is a way to connect my
out of state family with my family but
also it is my personal picture journal :)
Sometimes I just need to document
cute everyday memories that deserve 
more than just phone storage!
This beauty modeled this vintage Rainbow Brite
costume for my Etsy shop.
It sold in a week and in case your wondering
                                                      I paid $4 for it and sold it for $75!
She was very excited when we shipped it off.
I bought her a treat for helping me work and she 
can't wait for the next modeling gig :)

Shiloh is such a sweet loving dog.
She is the PERFECT kid dog,
She also makes the perfect Dr. patient.



Why does Gabriella put her hands under her chin
 for every picture, I have no idea.
It reminds me of Kirstin's pirate eye stage.
You get the camera out and that's the natural reaction lol.

One afternoon I walked into the living room
and teared up at this.
This is the largest couch we have ever owned.
But if you zoom in there is 5 little heads all on one 
corner watching a movie together as
 if it's the only seat available.💓

"Hey mama do you see anything different?"
🤣🤣🤣

We were all taking turns playing 
old school Nintendo Mario and I looked
over a saw a big girl pony tail!
*insert mama tears*


Daniel very rarely takes naps these days
but when he does I swear it is almost 
always on Samson.

Ninja all day everyday 😎

🍕Pizza Thief🍕





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!