Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Per our tradition, me and Kirstin made all the pies the night before.

 Thanksgiving morning. Also, Kaveri and Kylie's face!
These 2 helped with the green bean casserole.

He just made a mess helped too!

They made the topping for sweet potato casserole.

Brake time for some cherry 7up.
ALL my kids and the 2 pups.
This pic is like Where's Waldo game.
See if you can spot them all :)
Kirstin is the gravy girl every year and
Derek whipped some delish mash potatoes.
As you may remember, we don't really like
turkey so we had two young never frozen chickens!


These kids + the bearded man are my favorites.
They drive me the craziest and I love them the hardest.
They are my peeps and I am so thankful for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!