Friday, October 4, 2013

Wendy's Pregnant and a Happy Birthday

My sister Wendy and her husband Will are officially pregnant!

They tried for a while and prayed diligently.
She took a test every morning.
She is slightly crazy wanted to be sure :)

She hung this onesie with a pregnancy test attached 
in the closet to surprise her husband.
7-1-13
 First time they saw the baby and 
heard it's sweet heartbeat.

They announced it to the world at 11 wks.

Sweet baby bump.
She worked her butt off to have a reveal party.

It's a BOY!

She is now 21 weeks pregnant. 
Half way there.
Shayne William Crain

Coming Valentine's Day 2014

On a person note,
Wennnny is about to turn 25, in her second year of marriage,
and pregnant with her first baby.
I am so happy for her and her husband.
She is going to be an amazing mom to a much 
loved baby.
I can't wait to see her in action.
My one and only baby sister,
I love you with all of my heart.
Happy Early Birthday!!!


12Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You. 13For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. 14I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.…
Psalm 139:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!