Sunday, December 22, 2019

Thanksgiving Break 2019








 It is very common for Gabriella to come in and out
of the bathroom while I'm in the shower.
Imagine my surprise when I got out and she had
brought all the dogs in 😂



















(those are play crutches🤣)


Always and forever a squinty eye🤭

These pictures 💕💕
I look at them and see me and my sister.
They were taking pictures of each other and
then using filters to make the pictures look crazy.
They laughed and laughed.




We all had a great Thanksgiving break.
Everyone really needed a few days off of school.
We played games, cooked together,
put up all the Hanukkah decorations,
and did some crafting.
Per usual Kirstin worked everyday lol.
She said she never wants to work 
another Black Friday again 😵







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!