Monday, December 23, 2019

Another TEEN!?!

Can you believe we have another teenager?
I mean, how dare she!πŸ˜„

Happy Birthday Kaveri πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰








Kylieeeee
(In my mom voiceπŸ˜†)







Kaveri Gene, gosh your gorgeous girl😍
I can't believe your 13!
It seems like just yesterday,
I was drowsy from my c-section
talking on the phone with your dad
while he was in Iraq.
He asked my why you looked like 
a lumpy potato 🀣🀣
You were our chubbiest baby.
Your cheeks basically touched your chest.
You had the biggest rolly-polly thighs.
You loved to play mommy and nurse your babies 
and you loved to be wherever Kirstin was.
Now here we are years later and your 
an official teenager. 
I love every second of being your mama.
Your a huge blessing in our family.
So far 7th grade has been a great year
and we are so proud
of all your growth.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIEπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!