Friday, July 7, 2017

Kid Conversations 2017

Kylie:"last night I woke up to pee and MiKayla wasn't in bed,
I started crying and woke up Kaveri because I thought 
she was eaten by zombies"
Kaveri:" yeah so I walked her to the bathroom 
and we held hands in case there was any in the hall"


Me:"what's wrong?"
Kaveri-"My stomach hurts. It feels like
there's a war going on in there and my side is losing!"


***MiKayla giving me a doctors examine with her toys***
Me: "well doctor, what does it look like"
MiKayla; "well this is your diagnosis.....
you have a toy stuck in your head so we need
to cut off all your hair and do brain surgery. Plus,
your toe needs to be cut off because it has
an infection. OH!!! you also have jiggly arms like jello"
**after my brain surgery she said it wasn't successful
and I "would have to come back to get your old lady head cut off
and I will attach a new lady head next week."
She's a real miracle worker although we didn't find  a
cure for my jello arms....

Kirstin: "I made a new friend.
I think he likes me. He brought me a frosty
and EXTRA chicken nuggets"

While waiting in a long line at the post office the man in
front of me made some conversation.
He was around 70.
Him:"I saw a store called '5 Below' so
I decided to go check it out.
Me: "did you see anything you liked?"
Him:" NO! I thought it was a store for when its below
5 degrees outside but instead it's filled with
a bunch of China made crappy toys!"

MiKayla: " Shiloh's hair is in our bed.
It's like she is falling apart!"

MiKayla while crying:"Mom Kylie is burping in our room
and not saying excuse me.It's getting in the air and up my nose!"

Me:"what time is it?"
MiKayla: "It's wake o'clock"

Daniel in a total serious voice: "Dad, are you downstairs or
did you get eaten by zombies?"

The family was watching the 90s movie 'The Secret Garden'
Me: " I would die to live in a castle like that with all those
beautiful gardens"
Daniel:" No mommy, please don't die in the garden"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!