Thursday, June 9, 2011

What a Week

MiKayla turned one last friday.
She had a sweet little birthday party filled with smiles.






I can not believe she is one.
She is such a sweet baby girl.
We all love her so much.

I was a difficult week for the momma.
My oldest turning 9 and seven days later my baby turning 1 :(
Everyone is growing up to fast for my comfort!

Today was Kirstin's last day of school,
thank the Lord!
We are sick sick sick of school and are looking forward to this summer break.
The younger girls are so happy that she will be home.
They all slept in the big bed together last night.
This morning Kirstin had school for one hour so Kaveri and Kylie waited for her to return with great excitement:)

"I'm really gonna miss my friends but I'm looking forward to spending some time with my family and staying up late!"
-said by Kirstin this morning while getting dresses:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!