Thursday, August 27, 2020

The Big 10!
















MiKayla Kristine, I can't believe you have crossed over
to double digits!
You're right on your sisters heels 
trying to be a teen, even though Gabriella 
wants you to stay with her.
To us, you have always been our
mini Mimi but recently, 
after a few months of quarantine,
we saw some of your friends and
realized you really are a petite mini Mimi😀
I think it's safe to say you will be
a shorty like your mama!
You love crafting,hair, and fashion.
You wear a head band or scrunchie
every single day, sometimes both
if your feeling sporty.
You love to get Gabriella 
all dressed up and do her hair fancy.
Then you do a modeling show.
Sometimes your feeling extra
sweet and you play barbies and babies.
This year you and Gabriella officially 
started to share a room.
When I come in at night to check
on ya'll , you are holding hands.
She hates when you fall asleep
 before her so you try your best 
every night to wait for her💕💕
Those are a few of my favorite moments
that I always want to hold onto.
Your a great big sister.
I mean....
your still as sassy as can be,
a professorial eye roller,
and your definitely not taking any stuff
no matter what order you were born in😜
Sweet and spicy and right where
you are meant to be.
We love you girlie💖💖💖







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!