Sunday, July 7, 2019

All The Mama Tears


For roughly 2.5 years I have been cutting Daniel's hair
at home. He has chosen to keep it long.
But I have always told him if he ever wants a short 
cut we can pick one out.

Well, that time has come😭😭😭

One day we were all just hanging out
and he came up and asked me if he could cut his hair.
I wasn't sure how serious he was.
One time before he had said something but
when we looked up boys hair cuts he
quickly changed his mind bc they were too short.

But not this time!
We got the computer out and he picked a style.
He was so excited he couldn't wait.


✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀✀

I decided pretty quickly I wouldn't be able to go.
I knew I would cry and I didn't want to scare him or
take away his excitement.
So glad daddy took lots of pics🥰














He came home and changed his "itchy shirt" right away.
A few of his sisters got teary eyed when they saw him.
Lots of hugs and awwwwwws going on.
I cried for at least an hour.


                                                               He sure is cute though.😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!