Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Kirstin's Turn!

                                                                          17!🤯😭
There she goes again making me older!
 I tell her that every year on her birthday 😄



 Everyone was snapping pics of Kirstin on their devices
and Daniel was not about to miss out🤣


I sent some blank shirts to Aunt Wenny and she put
on all the cute sayings.
Thanks Wenny!




So this year after watching Gabriella open a bunch
of cute toys on her bday Kirstin
had requested similar presents.
I was definitely willing to oblige so 
our 4 year old and our 17 year ended up having
several of the same gifts.
She loved them and everyone
got a kick out of it.


We had cheese cake at gramma's house.

Hibachi/sushi date with mom and dad 
was her choice. 

She got to bang the Happy Birthday gong.


Kirstin Renee HOW ARE YOU 17?
Officially a senior..... A SENIOR!
It's just plain crazy!

This year has been crazy.
You had your first job and
worked 30 hrs a week.
You saved every single paycheck and
used your tip money for spending.
Of course you continued to
work hard in your AP classes.
You have been getting weekly
college letters and booklets for months.
And you've had surgery on your back.
(more on that in another post)
It has been filled with ups and downs.
You survived your junior year and your looking forward 
to your senior year.
I however am still in shock. 

You love to bake and you
and your sisters are always 
staying up late to make
scratch cookies, brownies, and 
cakes.

You love slime.
Yea that's right, I'm outing you😜
You have your bin that holds
all your slimes and you play with them 
every day!
Some nights I'm laying in bed
and I hear these loud cracking noises.
I come down stairs and there you are 
popping a bunch of slime bubbles🤣

So excited to see what next year holds for you!
We love you lots Renee!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!