Tuesday, November 20, 2018

It's My Birthday!

This is what a perfect birthday weekend looks
like for a 35 year old mama.

Derek made 90 yes 90 amazing homemade
meatballs which are his specialty.
He learned how to make them from
his very elderly Italian woman
who lived next door to him when he was 20.(ish)
They are out of this world.
He  spent all day Friday making them
and homemade sauce.
By Sunday every last meatball had 
been eaten. Yea, they are that good!

Kirstin made me a red velvet cake from scratch before 
she headed out to work.Derek and Kaveri finished it
up with to die for cream cheese frosting!
And they made it turquoise bc its one
of my favorite colors.



I realized these are the moments I really hate
that Kirstin has a set schedule determined
by someone other than myself 🤣
We missed her 💔

Stargazer lilies have always been my favorite.
They are so pretty and smell so good. 
It's been 10 days since my birthday and they are
still looking great 💮

I got lots of love and attention.
Even breakfast in bed!
Thanks to my fam for making it a really special 35!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!