Friday, October 5, 2012

DeGraeve News

Now ya'll know what this means.

We are PREGNANT!
Yep, that's right. 
We will officially be a family of 7.


This girl finally gets her chance at the big sister role.


We are all super excited.
Me and Derek were trying for about 3-4 months
and then we got that plus sign.

I really wanted a February baby but God has 
his own plans:)
My due date is April 20th.

baby head with hand on face and baby booty with legs in the air:)

I'm 12 weeks pregnant.
I've been greeting the toilet with my face far to much.
I've lost a couple of pounds and I 
haven't been able to cook literally in weeks.

I know my gramma spilt the beans,
but I wanted to officially announce it :)

We are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. congrats!
    You make some great babies!!
    I wouldn't really say she spilt the beans, she just can't lie very well. :)
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me you think!