Friday, January 29, 2021

Kaveris 14


Our only winter birthday baby🎈



                                                                   Happy Birthday to YOU🎉🎶




                                                           Kaveri Gene I can't believe your 14.
13 seems long ago, but now
your a full blown teenager. 
Your so funny and cute.
You have sassy sarcasm
that makes me want to laugh, hug,
you and pull your hair😜
Speaking of hair,
you cut your bangs during covid
and I totally dig them😍
Your always doing cute
beauty routines and diy
hair treatments.
I love hearing you 
laugh with your sisters.
They say your personality
comes out at night.
You sing and whistle 24/7.
Your growing up so fast
and next year is high school😳
No matter how old you get,
I can close my eyes and still
hear your high pitched squeaky 
chipmunk voice.

I Love you girlie💗



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you think!