Monday, December 12, 2011

Thank Him.....

Thank you for our salvation.
Thank you for your forgiveness.
Thank you for your compassion.
Thank you for your grace.
Thank you for your words.
Thank you for your infinite wisdom.
Thank you for your miracles.
Thank you for your blessings.
Thank you for the lessons learned.
Thank you for our shelter.
Thank you for our warmth from the cold.
Thank you for the food that fills us.
Thank you for the clothes on our backs.
Thank you for our love.
Thank you for our marriage.
Thank you for our healthy children.
Thank you for nature and all its beauty.
Thank you for the joy of creativity.
Thank you for family.
Thank you for friendship.
Thank you for your protection.
Thank you for your guidance.
Thank you for laughter.
Thank you for all things BIG and small.

Remember to thank HIM........


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this :) I love God, I love you, and I love your heart!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me you think!