Sunday, April 10, 2011

Have you Ever Noticed?

Now, as you can see from my movie review, We are big movie renters.
For the past few weeks/maybe months,
we have noticed that every single movie has
some form of blasphemy.
Whether it be "oh my G*d"
or "holy sh*t"
or "Jesus Christ"
or the worst "G D"
i won't even type that one!

I was raised a christian girl in the south.
That of course was a huge No No.
It is like nails on a chalk board to my ears.
I can't stand it!!!

I have even noticed OMG
in all the kid movies. They seem to want to push that envelope more and more.
This saddens me:(

I want to know if there is any actor out there who will refuse to say these phrases.

I would be proud!!!!

Note to parents:
Please teach your children that these phrases are TACKY!
There is simply no need for them.
There are so many other words that they can have coming out of their mouths.

Here is some scripture to back it up:
Matthew 12:30-32
Leviticus 24:14-16

Let us not curse God
but instead give him Praise!!




1 comment:

Tell me you think!